- For BOSA Products,(Normal & Emergency Loans)One must be an active member of the Society for at least six months.FOSA Products-one should be an active member and channel his/her salaries through Kwetu Sacco. Karibu Loan is granted after the first month’s deduction of shares. In addition to this, fulfill the following:
- The loan(s) must be guaranteed by 3 Guarantors. The guarantors must be active members of the Sacco and with combined share deposits that fully cover the whole amount of the loan applied.
- Fill and submit duly completed loan application forms accompanied with
- A valid copy of National ID/ Passport
- Two most current certified pay slips
NB: Outstanding loan(s) by the applicant MUST be cleared before a loan of the same kind is approved.
The maximum loan amount a Customer can qualify at any one time is four times the Customer’s share deposits.
NB: All Customers must take home at least a third of his/her basic pay after deductions.
All Customers are allowed to enjoy all the available loan products on offer as long as eligibility holds and total loans repayments do not exceed two thirds of the Customer’s salary
A Customer with an existing loan is allowed to apply for a new loan from which the society will recover the balance of the existing loan and give the Customer the difference.
Customers are allowed to boost shares and get loan as per the by-laws of the society. Customers who boost their through share Deposits/Transfers qualifies for loan immediately